Technology Staff Augmentation
Our services are delivered by people, not machines. We select our consultants carefully – whether just one person to fill a systems admin role or a team of engineers building a new application package. Skillsets span across software engineering from concept & design through to automated testing and deployment – even to building a 24×7 support infrastructure complete with a helpdesk system, interactive voice response, toolsets, wikis and FAQs.
From simple short term staffing support and augmentation packages to a turnkey system design & build team, we blend our skills mix to suit customers’ precise needs. And where a customer is unsure about the optimal team structure, we will advise on best practice.
Tailored Teams Deliver
Our customers rightly demand highly skilled systems professionals with proven delivery capability – whether one person or an integrated, multi-skilled team. We tailor effective teams for our customers by:
- Exploring in detail what a customer needs from the team, including specific capabilities, skills, experience levels and verifiable certifications
- Designing teams around a core of those who have worked together before and whose effective performance in projects is known to us
- Using a specialized recruitment process with deep-dive technical interviews by experienced development team managers. These get right to the core of a candidate’s technical capabilities
- Assessing interpersonal and team skills – team members must be effective communicators. The more senior members must be able to communicate effectively across the gap between technology and business and work directly with Stakeholders when required
- Identifying and providing candidates who hold a government clearance level or will apply for one, if required
- Carrying out background checks such as for criminal records, family support and taxes delinquency
- Recommending a balanced team with a guaranteed delivery capability which will integrate seamlessly into a customer’s own project
Softcif is recognized as a “Go-To” development and integration specialist. We are entrusted with major government development projects such as the Federal Air Marshal Mission Scheduling system for the Department of Homeland Security.